- Maybe Kids Don’t Need the Spoon-Fed Mush – LA Times
- Why French Parents Are Superior – Wall Street Journal
- From Playdate to Parliament: Mom takes tot to work – MSNBC
I'm Nina, author of Sleeping Should Be Easy and a working mom to three boys (a five-year-old and toddler twins). This blog offers useful tips and insightful discussions about parenthood. More about me...
- Reaching Blog Milestones: Here’s to 600 Posts (plus a Chance to Win a $20 Macy’s Gift Card)
- More than Just PB&J: Vary Your Child’s Meals with These School Lunch Ideas [FREE Calendar]
- 9 Useful Techniques for Dealing with Anxiety in Children
- 5 Tips to Increase Self Confidence in Kids
- You’re Not Alone: 7 Supermom Things I Don’t Do Either
Disclaimer: Sleeping Should Be Easy and its content are for informational purposes only and should never be used as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional.