- Maybe Kids Don’t Need the Spoon-Fed Mush – LA Times
- Why French Parents Are Superior – Wall Street Journal
- From Playdate to Parliament: Mom takes tot to work – MSNBC
I'm Nina, author of Sleeping Should Be Easy, mom to a preschooler and expecting twins! This blog offers useful tips and insightful discussions about parenting. More about me...
May 10, 2013 - 13 Comments
April 15, 2013 - 15 Comments
March 24, 2013 - 9 Comments
March 14, 2013 - 12 Comments
March 7, 2013 - 36 Comments
ask the readers attached baby food best of books brain development breastfeeding chores crafts curiosity dads discipline embarrassment empathy fears fighting focus fussy toddler guest post healthy food honoring the impulse hugging hurt labeling learning to read links list listening mommy groups new mom outdoors play date praise printable routines sharing speech delay speech therapy tantrum technology toddler bed TV working mom working mom guilt worry
- Nice way to look at nursing, Betty... I'm also just on my iPhone, and it's funny because I just watc ...
- Emily, I know what you mean about the car ride cries; my older son would cry if we even stopped at a ...
- HI Nina! So glad for the update! You are in the home stretch....! Thanks for your honesty. I too do ...
- Oh man, I am so nervous about that shrill newborn cry again! I remember having to practice deep bre ...
- Thanks, MaryAnne :)