- Maybe Kids Don’t Need the Spoon-Fed Mush – LA Times
- Why French Parents Are Superior – Wall Street Journal
- From Playdate to Parliament: Mom takes tot to work – MSNBC
I'm Nina, author of Sleeping Should Be Easy and a working mom to three boys (a five-year-old and toddler twins). This blog offers useful tips and insightful discussions about parenthood. More about me...
- How I Blog: Celebrating Five Years
- Are You Responding Correctly when Your Kid Says a Bad Word?
- Smart Money: 43 Things Your Kids Have Outgrown that You Can Sell for Cash
- 8 Essential Tips Every Mom Needs to Do for Work Life Balance
- Not Another Date Night—What You REALLY Need when You’re Overwhelmed with Being a Mom
Disclaimer: Sleeping Should Be Easy and its content are for informational purposes only and should never be used as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional.