- Maybe Kids Don’t Need the Spoon-Fed Mush – LA Times
- Why French Parents Are Superior – Wall Street Journal
- From Playdate to Parliament: Mom takes tot to work – MSNBC
I'm Nina, author of Sleeping Should Be Easy and a working mom to three boys (a preschooler and infant twins). This blog offers useful tips and insightful discussions about parenting. More about me...
December 5, 2013 - 8 Comments
December 2, 2013 - 6 Comments
November 27, 2013 - 12 Comments
November 26, 2013 - 5 Comments
November 24, 2013 - 6 Comments
anger ask the readers attached baby food back to work best of books brain development breastfeeding chores crafts curiosity dads embarrassment empathy fears fighting focus fussy toddler guest post healthy food honoring the impulse hugging hurt imagination labeling learning to read links listening mommy groups motivation new baby new mom outdoors play date praise routines sharing sleep training speech delay tantrum toddler bed TV working mom worry
- With all three of my kids, it was the 10-week mark at which I felt, "Hey, I can survive this!" They ...
- Hi Nina! For me with my first, it was four months when I felt "normal" again. I had breastfeeding p ...
- That's pretty amazing Marjorie; I think my eldest did an 8-hour stint around 2 months but after that ...
- Oh wow thankfully I never had insomnia with my pregnancies, although my twin one was terrible that I ...
- Ashley I was the same. Sleep by far was the biggest marker in feeling like the newborn stage was get ...