- Maybe Kids Don’t Need the Spoon-Fed Mush – LA Times
- Why French Parents Are Superior – Wall Street Journal
- From Playdate to Parliament: Mom takes tot to work – MSNBC
Nina is a working mom to three boys—a five-year-old and toddler twins. She blogs about parenting at Sleeping Should Be Easy, where she writes everything she's learning about being mom and all its joys and challenges. She also covers topics like how kids learn and play, family life, being a working mom and life with twins. Download her free ebook, "Time Management Strategies for the Overwhelmed Mom" for more tips.
Latest posts by Nina (see all)
- When Does Caring for Twins Get Easier? - July 5, 2015
- Coping Methods for Cholestasis of Pregnancy and Other Itch-Related Complications - July 2, 2015
- Bath Time Comfort with Aden+Anais Toddler Towels - July 1, 2015