With a parenting blog, I never seem to run out of ideas on what to write about. As my toddler continues to grow, I’m thrust into new experiences (how to encourage pretend play) as well as revisiting old ones (hello again, cranky naps). And my son isn’t the only one growing—this blog is, too. As it does, I vary the types of posts I write, whether they’re lists, infographics, thought-provoking topics, flashbacks into the earlier days of parenthood or interviews with experts and other bloggers.
I think I’ve done a decent job of covering topics that seem helpful or insightful (because I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who has dealt with tantrums or wondered about labeling our kids), but in an effort to ensure that you’re getting what you’re coming here for, I’d like to ask you explicitly:
What would you like to see here at Sleeping Should Be Easy?
To improve this blog, I’d like to know what topics and posts you like. While this blog covers my personal experiences and all that I’ve learned, a large part of its growth is because of you. That said, I want to make sure you like what you read and aren’t disappointed with what you take away from the posts. So I’d like to know:
- What posts have you enjoyed in the past?
- Are there types of posts you look forward to more than others?
- Conversely, are there posts you skip over?
- What topics would you like addressed more on the site?
- What do you like about Sleeping Should Be Easy?
If you could even point to previous posts in the past, that would be helpful as well. Any input you can provide will help build a better blog and provide posts you’ll read and enjoy.
Subscribe to SSBE
And since we’re talking behind-the-scenes blogging, please support and subscribe to Sleeping Should Be Easy if you haven’t already done so. You’ll only receive emails when a new post is published (no spam from me!) and it’s one of the best ways to make sure you don’t miss any posts. And rest assured, you can unsubscribe any time.
(Belated) weekend links
In other news, I wanted to feature some interesting discussions around the blogosphere, including:
- The High Needs Baby Blog asks how did you decide to be a stay-at-home mom or working mom?
- But Mostly Mommy debates whether to preschool or not to preschool.
- Keeping Up with the Holsbys discusses an honest topic on smacking kids and the ensuing feelings.
- Kim’s Counseling Corner encourages you to ride your emotions like waves.
Feeling overwhelmed with parenthood?
Get organized with a FREE COPY of my eBook, Time Management Strategies for the Overwhelmed Mom! You'll also get exclusive parenting tips and giveaways you won't find on the blog. Click on the green button to get started!