What challenges have you faced when socializing your kids? Which tactics worked best? Have you found yourself guilty of these six mistakes?
I'm Nina, author of Sleeping Should Be Easy and a working mom to three boys (a preschooler and infant twins). This blog offers useful tips and insightful discussions about parenting. More about me...
December 5, 2013 - 3 Comments
December 2, 2013 - 6 Comments
November 27, 2013 - 12 Comments
November 26, 2013 - 5 Comments
November 24, 2013 - 6 Comments
anger ask the readers attached baby food back to work best of books brain development breastfeeding chores crafts curiosity dads embarrassment empathy fears fighting focus fussy toddler guest post healthy food honoring the impulse hugging hurt imagination labeling learning to read links listening mommy groups motivation new baby new mom outdoors play date praise routines sharing sleep training speech delay tantrum toddler bed TV working mom worry
- Yes, SLEEP! Sleep is when I realized that life would be semi-easier. My son started sleeping a goo ...
- I had terrible insomnia with my first pregnancy, so the newborn sleeplessness was actually more slee ...
- I remember, especially with my first, feeling like I would NEVER sleep again. And then one day I did ...
- Glad you found it helpful!
- Wow, amazing list -- thanks so much for the recommendations! xox