- I’m the youngest of five kids. I wouldn’t trade my position in this hierarchy, either—as the youngest, I learn a ton from them. My siblings and I are also very close and I’m grateful to have this relationship with my family.
- I have a background in graphic design and marketing. This might explain all the visuals, PDFs and infographics you see on this blog.
- I do a bit of calligraphy here and there. I picked this up in my senior year in high school when one of our teachers, desperate to fill out our end-of-the-year awards, needed someone to write out the names onto the certificates. Since I have neat handwriting, she asked me, and I taught myself calligraphy from there.
- I used to write books and workbooks as a kid, which I’m convinced was the origin of all this blog-writing. The backs of the books featured a coupon for a discount on your next purchase, which I’m convinced was the beginning of my marketing know-how.
- I’ve been writing in a journal since I was nine years old. One of my sisters gave me a diary for my birthday and I’ve been writing ever since.
Okay, your turn—I want to know about you: tell me something totally random about yourself.
Feeling overwhelmed with parenthood?
Get organized with a FREE COPY of my eBook, Time Management Strategies for the Overwhelmed Mom! You'll also get exclusive parenting tips and giveaways you won't find on the blog. Click on the green button to get started!
Latest posts by Nina Garcia (see all)
- 5 Tips to Manage Infant Twins Alone - February 4, 2016
- How to Sleep Train Twins: Now Available - February 1, 2016
- Do You Know What to Do when Your Child Acts Out in Public? - January 29, 2016