A collection of your top resources for twins for parents! Practical advice on everything twins. A perfect resources for moms of multiples.
Confession time: I cried when I first learned I was expecting twins. For a whole week. Every day of that week.
You see, I wanted to add to my family and give my eldest a sibling. I was expecting one child, so when my doctor announced she had good news (“Yes, you’re pregnant!”) and better news (“And you’re expecting twins!”), I thought it was a joke.
It already took me a while to feel comfortable having a second child (not until my eldest was 2.5 years old did I even consider it). So to go from one to three felt surreal. My husband was ecstatic. My doctor and nurses were saying congratulations left and right.
Meanwhile, I plastered on a smile on my face when inside, I was terrified.
Having twins is overwhelming. It’s already a huge change to add one child, now you’re expecting two.
It’s hard to admit feeling sad and scared about expecting twins, especially when so many people struggle to conceive even one. Yet there I was, bawling my eyes out for a whole week. Crying to friends, venting to my husband. Even after that week, it took a while to adjust to the idea of having twins with periods of highs and lows.
The fact that I’m completely confident and over the moon with being a twin mom knowing how it all started is short of amazing.
Your top resources for twins
Whether you just found out you’re expecting twins or are further along, you know how overwhelming and scary this whole thing can be.
This collection of top twins resources is my journey with twins. I hope you find it useful:
- Surprising Differences Between Singleton and Twin Pregnancies You Never Knew
- The Ultimate Guide to Preparing and Caring for Twins
- Are You Freaking Out about Having Twins? You’re Not Alone.
- So You’re Having Twins. Now Here’s What to Do:
- Surprising Costs of Raising Twins You Never Knew
- Beat the High Cost of Twins Using These Sneaky Ways
- Interesting Facts about Twins You Probably Didn’t Know
- How Caring for Newborn Twins is Different from Singletons
- Twin Baby Registry Must-Haves
- When You Don’t Have a “Village”: How to Take Care of Twins Alone
- How to Take Care of Twins: From Feeding to Sleeping and Everything in Between
- Finding it Hard to Raise Twins? You’re Not Alone.
- When Do Twins Get Easier?
- How to Breastfeed Twins
- How to Sleep Train Twins: The Ultimate Guide
- Raising Twins after a Singleton
- How to Avoid Excluding Your Non-Twin Child
- What to Do when Only One Twin Is Ready to Drop a Nap
- How to Encourage Twin Individuality
- How to Be Out with Twins Alone
- Simple Strategies to Take Toddler Twins Out Alone
- How to Potty Train Twins: The Ultimate Guide
Learn how to sleep train twins
Tired of waking up multiple times a night putting your twins to sleep? Do you wish they knew how to put themselves to sleep instead? Get exclusive tips and FREE chapters of my ebook, How to Sleep Train Twins: The Ultimate Guide!