Nina is a mom of three boys living in Los Angeles, California. She is the author of several books, including the 5-star book, Parenting with Purpose: How to Prevent, Handle and Learn from Your Child’s Challenging Behavior.
Nina was invited to speak as a parenting expert on a webinar to the 100+ employees at CCS Fundraising where she talked about the challenges and solutions to life as a working mom. She was interviewed on the It Takes a Village Podcast to discuss the challenges of tantrums and children’s behavior. And she went live on Regalo Baby’s Facebook page several times to share tips on getting kids to sleep as well as time management for busy moms.
Her writing has also been featured in So Glad They Told Me: Women Get Real About Motherhood, a collection of short stories where she discusses life with twins. Besides this blog, Nina’s writing is also found in sites like Twiniversity, Scary Mommy, and Working Moms Against Guilt.
Nina was also interviewed for the book, The Essential Habits Of 6-Figure Bloggers: Secrets of 17 Successful Bloggers You Can Use to Build a Six-Figure Online Business by Sally Miller, where she shares the story of how she grew her business.
About Sleeping Should Be Easy
Since 2010, Sleeping Should Be Easy has been the go-to resource for moms to get tips and advice on all things parenting, family life, pregnancy, babies, working moms and early education. Nina also writes about food, budgeting, health and wellness.
Services we offer:
- Sponsored content: Advertise your product, campaign or service in a full, personal post, complete with three images, social amplification and links to your website.
- Newsletter sponsorship: Advertise your product, campaign or service in a newsletter dedicated only to your company or brand.
- Product promotion: Promote your book, product, campaign or service on our social media platforms.
- Giveaways: Host a sweepstakes for your product or service. Giveaways are only available with sponsored posts, or on our weekly newsletter.
Past sponsors include:
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Delta Dental
- Diaper Genie
- Johnson & Johnson
- Penguin Young Readers
- Tom’s of Maine
- Wells Fargo
- Click here to browse our complete archive of sponsored posts
“Nina, the article looks amazing and was very well written! We have seen an increase in traffic throughout today on our online media. We hope to work with you again in the future. You did an amazing job.”- Nicole K.
“I want to thank you for all of your hard work on this campaign! I’ve truly enjoyed reading through your touching content. The client is SUPER HAPPY with your work and they truly appreciate your fast turnaround.” – Vanessa V.
“It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks so much for your time and effort on this program.” – Amy A.