I’m Nina, a mom of three boys, living in Los Angeles, California whose blog caters to moms of young children. I write about parenting, family life, how children learn and play, being a working mom and raising twins. I also love discussing education, personal finance, home organization, health, cooking and eating.
Services I offer:
- Sponsored posts: Advertise your product, campaign or service in a full, personal post, complete with three images, social amplification and links to your website.
- Product promotion: Promote your book, product, campaign or service on my social media platforms.
- Giveaways: Host a sweepstakes for your product or service. Giveaways are only available with sponsored posts.
Past sponsors include:
- American Heart Association
- Babies R Us
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Delta Dental
- Diaper Genie
- Johnson & Johnson
- Penguin Young Readers
- Tom’s of Maine
- Wells Fargo
- Click here to read sponsored posts I’ve written
In addition to my own blog posts, I write in other places too, including:
- Twiniversity: 5 Tips to Manage Infant Twins Alone
- The Realistic Mama: Be the Adult You Want Your Child to Be
- A Mom with a Lesson Plan: The Crucial Difference between Guilt and Shame
- Scary Mommy: 5 Things I Tell My Kids Not To Do But I Secretly Do Myself
- BlogHer: Are Toy Guns Ever Okay?
- Great Moments in Parenting: The Date Night Alternative
- Working Moms Against Guilt: 8 Essential Tips Every Mom Needs for Work-Life Balance
- How Do You Do It?: 4 Essential Values Kids Learn from Being a Twin
Get time management strategies, FREE!
Do you feel overwhelmed balancing the needs of your family and your role as a mom? Struggling to find the time to get everything done? Get organized with a FREE copy of my ebook, Time Management Strategies for the Overwhelmed Mom!