Nina is a mom of three boys living in Los Angeles, California. She is the author of several books, including the 5-star book, Parenting with Purpose: How to Prevent, Handle and Learn from Your Child’s Challenging Behavior.
About Sleeping Should Be Easy
Sleeping Should Be Easy began in 2010 and is a go-to resource for moms to get tips and advice on all things parenting, family life, pregnancy, babies, working moms and early education. Nina also writes about food, budgeting, health and wellness.
Services I offer:
- Sponsored content: Advertise your product, campaign or service in a full, personal post, complete with three images, social amplification and links to your website.
- Newsletter sponsorship: Advertise your product, campaign or service in a newsletter dedicated only to your company or brand.
- Product promotion: Promote your book, product, campaign or service on my social media platforms.
- Giveaways: Host a sweepstakes for your product or service. Giveaways are only available with sponsored posts, or on my weekly newsletter.
Past sponsors include:
- Babies R Us
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Delta Dental
- Diaper Genie
- Johnson & Johnson
- Penguin Young Readers
- Tom’s of Maine
- Wells Fargo
- Click here to read sponsored posts I’ve written
“Nina, the article looks amazing and was very well written! We have seen an increase in traffic throughout today on our online media. We hope to work with you again in the future. You did an amazing job.”- Nicole K.
“I want to thank you for all of your hard work on this campaign! I’ve truly enjoyed reading through your touching content. The client is SUPER HAPPY with your work and they truly appreciate your fast turnaround.” – Vanessa V.
“It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks so much for your time and effort on this program.” – Amy A.
In addition to my own blog posts, I write in other places too, including:
- Twiniversity: 5 Tips to Manage Infant Twins Alone
- The Realistic Mama: Be the Adult You Want Your Child to Be
- A Mom with a Lesson Plan: The Crucial Difference between Guilt and Shame
- Scary Mommy: 5 Things I Tell My Kids Not To Do But I Secretly Do Myself
- BlogHer: Are Toy Guns Ever Okay?
- Great Moments in Parenting: The Date Night Alternative
- Working Moms Against Guilt: 8 Essential Tips Every Mom Needs for Work-Life Balance
- How Do You Do It?: 4 Essential Values Kids Learn from Being a Twin
Get time management strategies, FREE!
Do you feel overwhelmed balancing the needs of your family and your role as a mom? Struggling to find the time to get everything done? Get organized with a FREE copy of my ebook, Time Management Strategies for the Overwhelmed Mom!